The mission of the Interfraternity Council states: We as fraternity members strive to foster an inclusive community that encourages personal growth while providing unique opportunities to achieve academic success and make lifelong connections.
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the body for all Emporia State University social IFC fraternities. IFC works with individual chapters, ESU sororities, and campus administrators to oversee the interests of the IFC community.
CORE PURPOSES AND FUNCTIONS
1) Serve as the voice for the IFC fraternity community
2) Serve as a body for IFC fraternity chapters to voice their opinions, concerns, etc.
3) Develop, implement, and enforce policy
4) Work with the Panhellenic Association & Multicultural Greek-Lettered Governing Council to advocate for and advance the interests of the ESU Fraternity & Sorority community
5) Support and provide educational opportunities for IFC chapters and the Emporia State campus community
6) Promote and exemplify IFC fraternal values and ideals